Thank you for your interest in ISCS Nad Al Sheba. ISCS welcomes students from all nationalities who are able to access the curriculum and support the positive behaviour policy and ethos of the school.
To register your interest please click here
General Admissions Information
- The academic year begins in September and ends in June/July.
- Each academic year consists of 3 terms with a winter, spring and summer break.
- School is closed during all UAE public holidays.
- Admission depends on availability of places (first come first served) and age of the child.
New admission procedures
- A fully completed registration form.
- Upon receipt of the application form, you will be informed about the entrance exam and interview date.
- If your application is successful and your child is offered a place, you will be notified to come in to complete all admission formalities.
To view our admission policy, please click here.